GCN (Global Compliance Network) Training
There are nine mandatory trainings that must be completed by staff prior to or on the deadline given or within 30 days of hire:
- Computer Use Policies
- Dignity for All Students Act/Code of Conduct -- NY
- Prevention and Emergency Response in K-12 Schools -- Altaris
- Prevention and Emergency Response in K-12 School (Part 2)
- Right to Know: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Right to Know: Hazard Communications
- Sexual Harassment
- Employee Professional Expectations Overview
- Student Data Privacy (NY State Ed Law Section 2-d)
If there is a challenge in completing these trainings, please reach out to your supervisor to come up with an alternate plan.
To Access the GCN Training Instructions, you will need to sign in with your Firstname_Lastname and Active Directory Password.
GCN has over 125 tutorials available in OSHA, HR and Professional Development topics. The GCN tutorials meet the minimum standards for compliance as mandated by state and federal laws and are continually updated.