A Branch of Regional Programs and Services
School to Career specializes in creating valuable business-education connections and career experiences for students and educators with a focus on strengthening students’ 21st century skills and enhancing their college and career readiness.
School to Career Services provide students with...
- Programs aligning with Regional Career Pathways
- Exposure to the job growth areas identified by the Finger Lakes Regional Development Council through conferences, tours and presentations
- Career-related college visits
- Connections through the Finger Lakes STEM Hub, FAME and RochesterWorks
- Career fairs
- Shadowing/Internships/Worksite Visits
- Presentations by local employers and partner organizations
- Business-Education connections