TASC Test Preparation
Adult Basic Education (ABE) and TASC Test Assessing Secondary Completion™ (formerly GED®) Preparation Classes are available to adult students who prefer classroom instruction to gain the skills necessary to prepare for and pass the TASC test. The teacher will use readiness tests to help students determine when they are ready to take the exam and will also assist them with registering for the TASC test. All of the TASC test topics will be covered.
- A minimum TABE score of 7.0 is required to enter our ABE TASC test preparation classes.
- Monday–Thursday: 8:30am–12:00pm
- Monday–Thursday: 12:30pm–3:00pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6:00pm–9:00pm
- Monday–Thursday: 8:30am–11:30am
- Monday–Thursday: 12:00pm–3:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00pm–9:00pm
Cost and Details
- Our classes are FREE to those who qualify!
- There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee each academic year.
- In addition, students must score a minimum of 5.5 in math and 7.0 in reading on the TABE test.
- A strict attendance policy is enforced.
- Please see our Policies.
- (585) 383-2250
for information or to sign up for a required orientation and individual assessment.
- (585) 383-2250
GED® and GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE). They may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of ACE or GED Testing Service. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license from the American Council on Education.
TASC Test Assessing Secondary Completion™ is a registered trademark of CTB McGraw-Hill.