605.385 Workflow Automation
Service Code: 605.385 (605.385.000, 605.385.001)
Contact(s): Dan Fullerton (383-2281)
- $3254.80 per district
- Workflows per quote
The Workflow Automation service helps to implement vendor and homegrown solutions that manage and customize workflows to your internal systems that users access directly from an interface, streamlining processes for document and information management.
- Ability to extract required data from the source system.
- Ability to securely transmit data.
- Purchase appropriate license(s) and maintenance for selected program(s).
- Provide a primary and secondary contact for the service
- Provide RIC staff with knowledge of district procedures
- Comply with all regulations and laws governing student data
- Update and maintain accurate data
- Provide RIC accounts to required systems
- Define a district process owner
- Identify process participants for interviews, beta testing, and feedback
- Facilitate creation of project outline, scope, milestones, costs and timelines consistent with district requests.
- Provide training and documentation to district system administrator(s).
- Facilitate purchase of required licenses and services
- Serve as liaison between the district and the vendor
- Coordinate and participate with vendor demonstrations
- Programming and development work
- Transition ownership of automation tools to district system administrator