605.470 Facilities Security
Service Code: 605.470
- Chargeback code 605.471
Contact(s): Dan Fullerton (383-2281)
- $3769.17 per district
- Vendor chargebacks
The Monroe 1 BOCES RIC Facilities Security Service offers a wide range of technology solutions and options for schools that wish to secure and protect their campus with state-of-the-art security and safety systems, which includes, but is not limited to: IP-based camera systems, door access control, visitor management systems, emergency response systems, fire and smoke alarm systems, and license plate readers. Weapon detection systems are outside the scope of this service.
- Core Participation
- System training, administration and usage.
- Purchase and licensing of required tools.
- End-user and system-level support leads.
- Provide appropriate staff with access to the source systems and procedures.
- Comply with all regulations and laws governing use of such systems.
- Analysis of existing network infrastructure to support security systems
- Coordinate and participate with vendor demonstrations
- Act as a liaison between vendors and district for initial implementations
- Assist with implementation planning
- Contract administration, license tracking and invoicing
- Network configuration support