What is MCSBA's Purpose?
The mission of the Monroe County School Boards Association is to support association members as they strive to provide excellence in education for all students.
To accomplish this mission, MCSBA adopted a number of service objectives:
- Function as a representative body;
- Promote legislative positions developed by member district representatives;
- Maintain frequent contact with state level decision makers;
- Help members exchange information and develop their boardsmanship skills;
- Provide inservice and data regarding labor relations and negotiations;
- Develop coalitions with others seeking the same objectives.