Applying to Urban-Suburban
For any parent (must be the child's legal guardian) interested in applying to the program, their child:
- must be a resident of the City of Rochester
- must be in grades PreK4–8 at the time they apply
(Students in grades 9–12 at the time of application are not eligible.)
How to Apply
The application process for the 2024–2025 school year began October 16, 2023.
All applications must be complete (include student report card!) and submitted by
Friday, February 16, 2024.
No applications will be accepted after the deadline. No Exceptions!
Applications are available:
- Download an Urban-Suburban Program application form
- Call the Urban-Suburban office at 585-249-7045 to request a paper application to be mailed
To submit an application:
- Mail to Urban-Suburban, 11 Linden Park, Rochester, NY 14625. Applications must include student report card, signed Authorization for disclosure of educational Information Parent Consent Form, and be postmarked by the application deadline.
- One application per student.
If you applied for the program for the 2023–2024 school year and your child was not placed, you must reapply for the 2024-2025 school year if you are still interested.
Our receipt of your completed application does not mean that your child will be selected, interviewed or placed in this program!