Applying to Urban-Suburban
For any parent (must be the child's legal guardian) interested in applying to the program, their child:
- must be a resident of the City of Rochester
- must be in grades PreK4–8 at the time they apply
(Students in grades 9–12 at the time of application are not eligible.)
How to Apply
- The application process for the 2021–2022 school year began October 5, 2020.
All applications must be complete (New- include student report card!) and submitted by Friday, February 12, 2021.
No applications will be accepted after the deadline. No Exceptions!
- Applications are available:
- Download an Urban-Suburban Program application form
- or Call the Urban-Suburban office at 585-249-7045
- To submit an application:
- Fax to 585-383-6404
- or Mail to 11 Linden Park, Rochester, NY 14625.
Applications must include student report card and be postmarked by the application deadline.
- Previous Applicants:
If you applied for the program for the 2020–2021 school year and your child was not placed, you must reapply for the 2021-2022 school year if you are still interested. An application will automatically be mailed to you from the Urban-Suburban office.
Our receipt of your completed application does not mean that your child will be selected, interviewed or placed in this program!