Who is responsible for your grade?
Grading for classes is separated as follows:
* Exit Summaries (reflection at the end of each class)
* Behavioral Points
NEED TO KNOW:
* All assignments are turned in on Fridays
How do I Make-Up Work?
* Any work missed from an absence, must be made up and handed in
* Any work missed from an unexcused absence/skip can be completed, turned in and is eligible for 50% credit
* Any work missed from an excused absence can be completed, turned in and is eligible for full credit
* Regardless of absence type, assingment need to be turned in by Friday of that week
* You can always improve your work! Any assignments can be re-submitted for additional credit. (This does not apply to work from an unecused/skip absence). Work must be submitted within 2 weeks of due date.
* No assignments can be turned in for initial or addiitonal credit after two weeks from the due date!
* Any in-class ssessment is conducted exactly as Regents exams in that students must hand in their phones