eSTART is a 9–12th grade program designed for students with average to above average academic skills with significant mental health challenges. eSTART is a 6:1:1 collaboration with Hillside Children's Center and is located at 2000 Lehigh Station Road, Henrietta, NY 14467.
The goal of this program is to provide an academic setting with the support of Hillside clinicians to meet student needs. Students and families continue to access community supports for their psychiatric care and management.
Key features include:
- Small, separate setting with a maximum of 24 students.
- Four content teachers provide curriculum to meet NYS graduation requirements.
- Four Hillside clinicians provide emotional support throughout the day.
- Students are able to access center and tech classes for elective credits.
- Safe and welcoming environment to learn and grow.