ParentSquare allows users to customize their notifications based on notification type and select their preferred delivery method for each school. Notification types include:
- Emergency & Student Notices (cannot be disabled)
- School Alerts
- General Announcements & Messages
For General Announcements, you can also select if you would like to receive instant or digest email, text and app notifications. If the digest is chosen, then you’ll receive an email and/or text and/or an app notification every day in the evening with all posts from that day.
Update your Notification Preferences (Web Portal)
1. On your home page select the down arrow next to your name and click on 'My Account'.
2. Select "Customize your settings" under Notification Settings.
3. Select your preferred Notification Settings for Alerts and General Announcements. Once you've made selections, future messaging will send based on your preferences.
Update your Notification Preferences (Mobile Apps)
1. From your home screen click the triple bar in the top left corner
2. Click on "Account" and then "Preferences".
3. Click on "Notification Settings"
4. Select how you would like to be notified.
Information from ParentSquare can be found here.