2021 "It's for the Kids" Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Friday, September 24, 2021
The Links At Greystone
1400 Atlantic Avenue, Walworth, NY 14568
4:00 pm Shotgun Start (9-hole - four player - scramble)
7:00 pm Buffet Dinner (with cash bar, awards, and prizes)
(Please note: September 10 was the deadline for sponsorship applications and tournament participation registration.)
Please email Scott_Covell@boces.monroe.edu for more information.
On behalf of the BOCES Educational Foundation, we would like to thank all of our sponsors and participants for their generous donations and participation in the annual charity golf tournament.
Your generous support has produced educational grants and scholarship opportunities for students.
Some examples of past awards include:
- Continuation of Shelley’s Closet - $500
- Micro Farm/O’Connor Academy - $1,254
- Disadvantaged Students EMCC - $750
- Irock EMCC - $1,600
- O’Connor Sensory Equipment - $743
- Animal Assisted Intervention - $4,500
- Graduating Senior/College Housing - $275
- Disney Properties in Motion Lab - $528
- Creekside Holiday Concert Transp. - $175
- Multi-Occ/FOCUS - $600
- EMCC - $1,000
- Creekside - $1,000
- Urban-Suburban - $2,000
- eSTART - $1,000
- Transition/Project SEARCH - $1,000
- O’Connor Academy - $1,000
Gallagher Benefit Services
- Harris Beach PLLC
- R-Options, Inc.
- Sedara Security
- Campus Construction Management Group
- Computer systems Asset Disposal, LLC
- D’Agostino General Contractors, Inc.
- Fusion Digital
- Infinite Campus
- LaBella Associates
- Mainline Information Systems
- U.S. OMNI
- ComSource, Inc.
- DeJoy, Knauf & Blood
- Elmer W. Davis, Inc.
- Foundation Design
- New York Schools Insurance Reciprocal (NYSIR)
- Waterford Technologies
- Bernard P. Donegan, Inc.
- Day Automation
- Juniper Networks
- Megel Metzger Barr & Co. LLP
- Nancy Semal, Realtor
- Rel Comm Inc.
- Toshiba Business Solutions