Business Office at Monroe One
The Business Office at Monroe One BOCES is the central resource for all school district financial matters and is the certifying agent in the district for all services and functions, other than instruction.
The Business Office:
- coordinates preparation of the annual budgets and the annual financial report;
- negotiates and manages contracts;
- manages the purchasing and accounts payable functions;
- oversees all purchasing of services, monitoring all levels of purchasing and storage of transactions;
- reviews and approves all legal contracts for agreements and maintains records on levels of service for state contracts;
- maintains student information for districts with students in our programs;
- and manages billing for all services, including collecting bills, collecting revenue and disbursement of funds.