Prepayment for ala carte items
(August 1, 2020)
Monroe #1 BOCES is excited to offer MySchoolBucks. This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for student meals and/or ala carte items. You can now pay for your child's meals and ala carte items by using your credit/debit card or electronic check.
If you choose to send money in with your child and not use MySchoolBucks, money will be placed on your account. Due to COVID-19 no change will be given back to patrons. Excess funds will be put on your account.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency - Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals and ala carte items, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just login and click on the new link to Store.
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name (Monroe #1 BOCES) and student ID. Call Karen Bronson Clark at 585-387-3830 if you need your child's student ID number.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee of $2.49 for each transaction will be charged to your account. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
Karen Bronson Clark, MPS, SNS
Food Service Director