Teaching Assistant

  • In order to work as a Teaching Assistant in any public school in New York, you must hold a valid Teaching Assistant certificate.

    Visit this link  Teaching Assistant Certification Requirements

    You must apply for Teaching Assistant Level I, work one year under this certificate before you can apply to Level II or III.

    Please email for directions/checklist on how to apply: Amanda_Bayer@boces.monroe.edu