Union Catalog Instructions
- Libraries must check e-mail daily.
- Libraries are asked to respond within 24 hours to all requests indicating whether you are filling the request or not to expedite turnaround time.
- Loan period is 28 days.
- No subject request will be honored. Researching should be done by requesting libraries.
- One request = one book. If you need multiple copies, you may send multiple requests or place a request on SLS Connect.
- One request = one school library.
ILL Online Procedure
Directions: ILL Online Procedure – Receiving Requests
- Answer and fill request promptly.
- Insert ILL request copy or router slip in book indicating date due.
Request should be made in this order:
- Within your school district
- Within BOCES 1
- Within BOCES 2, GV BOCES, WFL BOCES, Rochester City School District
- Public, Academic or special libraries, should be requested through Wendy Petry, 585-383-6623 at the SLS office.