TOUR: Transition Opportunities at the University of Rochester
Focus on Independent Living Skills, Self-Advocacy, Community Skills, and Communication Opportunities.
- Opportunity to audit a university class once a year.
- Interaction with university undergraduate students who function as academic coaches and social coaches.
- Internship Opportunities focus on employability skills. Internships take place both on and off campus and change twice a year.
- There is a high level of independence.
- Utilize campus resources: dining areas, athletic center, social and athletic events, etc.
Location: Meliora Hall, University of Rochester
If you are interested in a Monroe One Transition and Employment Program, contact your home district PPS Office/CSE Chairperson.