Types of Medical Coverage
There are four (4) types of medical coverage:
- Single Plan—Self
- Sponsor Plan—Self and 1 person
- Family Plan—Self and spouse and child(ren)
- Head/House—Self and 2+ children
Dependents can be covered up to age 26.
Medical Plans Available:
The plans listed are HMOs so you must select a primary care doctor when enrolling:
- RASHP 2 Extended—($5 copay), $10 for specialists
- RASHP 2 Select ($15 copay)—This plan includes a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) bank plan. Please refer to your union contract for the exact amount contained in the HRA.
- RASHP 2 Value ($20 copay)—This plan also includes the HRA. Again, please refer to your union contract.
Monroe One also offers a High deductible called RASHP 2 HDHP:
- $0 payroll deduction for employees
- National PPO network of providers (may live or use plan anywhere)
- Preventative care services covered in full
- Employee pays 100% medical and Rx costs until the annual Deductible is met (Deductible is $1800/single or $3600/family)
- Employee pays 10% of expenses after Deductible is met (copay for Rx services after Deductible is met ($5/$35/$70))
- Excellus pays 100% of covered services after Out of Pocket Maximum is reached (Out of Pocket Maximum is $3600/single or $7200/family
- Deductible starts over each January 1st