Monroe One is constantly breaking barriers and creating non-traditional learning environments for students. From special education to alternative high schools, there is a place for everyone - including you!
Join us today by applying below.
Teacher Aides work directly with students, mostly in our special education classes. You will help students with everyday life skills, participate in their lessons (ranging from cooking and sewing to gym and swimming), and become a person they can just hang out with during the school day
To hear from current teacher aides, click to watch this video.
- Training provided
- No experience necessary
- Work less than 40 hours a week
- Excellent medical and dental benefits (with an option to opt out and receive $2,500 if you already have insurance)
- Have certain college classes paid for with tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Work the same schedule as your children in school
- Get summers off
- Yearly raises
- Pay starts at $13