Emergency Sick Bank

Do you have an Emergency Sick Bank, and are we required to contribute to this bank?

If you are a member of the BPA, PSP and BUP bargaining units, you have the ability to apply for sick bank days after being out 40 consecutive work days and have exhausted all of your Sick, Personal and Vacation (for 12 month employees) days. You cannot be out of work for Workers’ Comp days to apply.

Members of these units contribute one (1) Sick day when hired and another Sick day the following July as their only contributions to the bank.