Tax Sheltered Annuities

  • Monroe One offers two kinds of TSAs:

    • 403(B) Account—You must contact an insurance agent or financial advisor to set up a 403(B) Account and complete the required paperwork to have it deducted from your pay pretax. We have a list of pre-approved participating companies that we will send 403(B) deductions to.

    • 457(b) Account—You may request a brochure with information on how to set up a 457(b) Account by phone or online.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

  • What is the difference between a 403(b) and a 457(b) plan?

  • Why would I want either of these plans?

403(b) Files

457(b) Files